Thursday, August 8, 2013

Let's Get Flirty







This is one of our favorite items in our store… it gives you a little bit of biker, a little bit of BDSM and a whole lot of sexy – can you ask for anymore out of one teeny tiny little top?

It’s called the Wet Look Flirty Top. But we think it’s just a tad bit more than ‘flirty,’ it’s a downright come f*ck me top! Wet look around the back and elastic with hook closure in the front for easy access, you don’t leave very much to the imagination with this one. And it’s only $32.00.

Here’s the link:

Wet Look Flirty Top


Recently I wore this on a night out and damn was that a night *blush* Let me just say, I had an absolutely wonderful time. So good, in fact, I don’t remember much about it, except that I didn’t have to worry about my top falling off (unless I wanted it to) – the fit on this is perfect and it holds all your ‘bits’ in AND you get the G-string too.

If you want to try one for yourself, use the following code on check out for FREE SHIPPING: FLIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment