Friday, August 2, 2013

What's a what.....?

Recently my other half and I were eating in a somewhat upscale restaurant in Orange County, California.  The usual pretentious, overly quiet and stuck up place that makes you feel that you should wipe your feet and wash your hands before you sit down.  It was a Sunday lunchtime and the brunch crowd were in full swing with their Mimosas and the like.

We had eaten our salads and were waiting for the main course to be brought out.  My man went off to the toilet to spend a penny, while I carried on drinking my over priced wine.  (What's with all the background information I hear you say - well it will make sense in a bit).  A few moments later he comes meandering back to the table with a look on his face that was half smile and half question ... What's that about I'm thinking to myself?  

He sits himself down and watches me put a fork full of food in my mouth as he casually says "What's a Blumpkin?"  I have no idea at this point, but its such a weird word I laughed and sprayed food in his general direction.  "Where did that come from?" Says I ... "There's a note on the bathroom wall" he says ... "For a good Blumpkin call (949)..blah, blah, blah ....and I don't know what it is."  I will admit, I didn't know what is was either.

Obviously this being the age of the Internet at your fingertips, we googled it and ...Oh My!!!

Now you must remember we are in the OC in a frightfully posh restaurant and we've just found out what a Blumpkin is... So what do we do?   We crack up laughing - loudly - before we remember where we are ... Try to eat a fancy steak while trying not to laugh - it's not easy.  We ate up and left as soon as we could, while wiping the tears away from our eyes.  It's amazing what you learn in the most unlikely places.

Do you know what a Blumpkin is? Have you had one or given one?  Discuss below ... Lol
Or have you ever found a wonderfully erotic piece of trivia in an unusual place?

Miss Kittie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment