Monday, September 9, 2013

Lights, Camera... What!!

Cell phones are brilliant things aren’t they? I don’t think I know anyone who doesn’t have one, and everyone uses them for absolutely everything…. Especially photographs! Just think, that’s your whole life there in that little 5oz box of magic. And I sometimes forget that it is LITERALLY my whole life in there… *blush*

A few years ago, before becoming co-owner of wetkittie.com, I had a mundane, boring job at a “regular” company. “And your point is?”, I hear you say, “don’t we all have boring, mundane jobs?” Well, my point is, at wetkittie, I wouldn’t have been so bloody embarrassed as I was that one fateful day in the not too distant past.

I have a partner who sometimes goes on trips without me and what’s a horny girl to do when her man’s away. Yup – sext.

           Dictionary.com defines sexting as:

“sending of sexually explicit photos, images, text messages, or e-mails by using a cell phone or other mobile device.”

And that’s exactly what I do. But not only photographs which are extremely explicit, but videos too. There I am satisfying myself on camera, flicking, stroking and using toys (which is not easy, I will have you know, trying to hold a cell phone in the perfect position while you’re doing all manner of things to yourself with one hand). And the photographs… OH MY!!

So back to my original story. My man had been away one weekend and the sexting had been done… and there I was talking to my boss the next Monday morning and he had some tips for photo taking with the Iphone and what do I do…. Yup, of course … I hand over my phone for him to take a quick photo and show me some editing (or something or other, my mind has blanked that part out)… when suddenly he’s quiet - very, very quiet and I look up to see him scrolling through my weekend adventures…Well now… How do you explain that? Well, you don’t! You basically sit there getting red in the face and wondering how the hell you’re going to get out of this disaster.


It turned out all right in the end, he was a bit shocked at first, but then seemed to like what he saw, and why wouldn’t he?, he put the phone down and walked away. I’m not too sure who was more embarrassed him or me… Although the cheeky bugger did ask to see them again that afternoon!

But I now remember not to hand over my phone to anyone… just in case!
What’s the most embarrassing photo on your phone? Have you ever been caught out like this? Did you get in trouble?

Kiss and tell..

Kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment